Application - Exp player. [Denied]

Go down

Application - Exp player. [Denied] Empty Application - Exp player. [Denied]

Post  Dedlyboe on Fri Aug 22 2008, 23:34

You may add more to your applicaion, but you MUST talk about the following points!

1. Character Information - Either dark elf, witch elf or Greenskin, squig herder.

2. Playing Hours - Stopped playing wow in may. But will play war about 6-10 hours day.

3. Past Gaming Experience Played WoW since beginning. Played on EU stormscale. Have had t1 - t2 - t2,5 and 5/9 t3. After tbc i came i cba`ed all pve, and only did pvp. Had full s1,s2,s3. Both on rogue and mage. Sold my chars. But if your lucky yull find them without changed names. Mage is - smegge, and rogue is pirattaxi.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild - Played in lots of guilds. If you are familiar with stormscale you will know some of these names, atleast if you are an oldschooler. Alliance - Geekboys, fear, untamed, ronin. Horde- cutthroats, Murlocs revenge and some other pvp/gank/world pvp guilds.

5. Will help people from unleashed if there is anything that i can do for them, both ingame and with other issues.

6. Im currently in a guild with aprox 85 members, but seems like allmost all of them are voting for core server, and that is not my style. Since s1 in wow i have been a pain in the ass for the other factions by killing all lvl 70`s in sight. Thats how i ended up playing with and among the best. ( thank god they made silithus, epl and quel thas ) So i ofc prefer open rvr. I mean, if you play this game for several years, i cant play this game without enjoying the fun in killing all order in sight, even when i quest. I guess some of you dont like that playstyle, but all PR is good PR. Thats atleast what ive experienced.

7. I will play this game until there will be a game with better gameplay and ofc got more pvp. Wich i dont think will be for atleast 3-5 years. Dont know if there will be any at that time even.

8. Got both VT and mic.

9. I am a 22 year old boy who live in Norway. As my hobbies i like snowboarding and computers. I got a job where i work with retarded people, helping them to get the best life possible. Giving them care, household, activities ect.. I am a very social guy, and like a good laugh. I think i am something to add to the guild=) Only people i ever has been disliked in a mmo is the other faction. I am really looking forward to this game, and is using LOTS of hours each day reading and watching movies on how this game will be. And as far as ive seen, it will be the best game ever. I believe you wont regret giving me a spot in unleashed.

10. I cannot find any CE available for purchasing, but i have preordered the game, and as ive understood there is a good chanse to get into the open beta with that version, and i will get the headstart=)

11. Internet - 4Mbit
Computer speccs:

Amd Athlon 64 processor 3200 +
3gb ram
Geeforce 8800 gt.

12. MSN: Stian@k-unit.net

Dedlyboe

Back to top Go down

Application - Exp player. [Denied] Empty Re: Application - Exp player. [Denied]

Post  Firefly on Sun Aug 24 2008, 19:09

we will look into your app asap mate Smile come monday

Application - Exp player. [Denied] Unleasheddd6
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly on Sun Aug 24 2008, 19:50

i have added you to msn

Application - Exp player. [Denied] Unleasheddd6
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Application - Exp player. [Denied] Empty aye

Post  Dedly on Sun Aug 24 2008, 22:20

accepted yoU=p

Dedly
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 2
Class : witch elf or squig herder
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Transcendence on Sat Aug 30 2008, 00:40

Denied because of reasons we discussed. We felt his personality did not match the ethos Unleashed stands for.
Transcendence
Transcendence
Recruitment
Recruitment

Female Number of posts : 30
Class : Sorceress
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down