Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talos :Black Ork application

2 posters

Go down

Talos :Black Ork application Empty Talos :Black Ork application

Post  Talos Mon Aug 11 2008, 02:16

Character Information - Race, Class:
Well big ,bad and green with more 'eads on his pointy stik than you can count(ok 5 since you can only have that many ,but still) who can take alot of punishment (and hopefully ,since they took out the Choppa ,he'll get a bit of extra bite) the perfect guy to have on your front line ,bashin 'eads and makin sure the shootier gits dont get their arses handed to them...

Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?:
Well i get up start playing,eat,and play some more and then sleep...and so on

Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility):
I have played alot of games...sadly becouse of a defect of mine i havent achieved anything great
but im good at anything (exept simulation) and i really enjoy team/objective based games (well depending on the team ofcourse ) i play TF2,CoD4 currently(well i would say i have 50+ games stored here and there of all genres), MMOs? lets see:WoW,Guild Wars,Liniage 2,Everquest 2,Lotr online,and i tasted Conan but neither me or my rig liked it.I played casters at first but i always end up being a tank char ,and am darn good at it.

Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help):
Well i was usually an officer in most guilds i joined but all of them where too mampy-pampy for my taste...this would be my first serius guild (and to be honest i would very well like to be in a guild who are active and serius im tired of half-*ssed guilds with promises but nothing behind them...)

How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.:
Well im not exactly a tech wiz but a great advisor (sadly im not one of those that ppl follow but i usually have valuable insight and am good at making build suggestions and i love planing things out with others ,but i hate math so dont ask me if this set of skills will be 0,00001% more effective than the other)Plus im since i always have free time if some1 needs help then ill help as much as i can.

Reasons for joining Unleashed:
I finally want to be in a guild that actually works and that i can help and have fun in and works together (and has the things i missed most in the guilds i joined : cohesion, team work, attendence, progress,true and realized ambition)

How long you plan on playing WAR:
Until i really geet bored and the guild doesnt need me (i wont abandon anything that works)

Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
well i dont have vent installed but i can get it just say the version ,and still have to find the headset (or buy one if i dont find it)

A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application):
Well this will be long.Im a good team player but i need to be lead (otherwise ill strive to capture the objective but thats usally pretty hard without support in these types of games) and im (almost) always as good as the team (we all have our ups and downs) and you can count on me to do my part.Ill almost always be present when needed(and since your asking a specific career it'll be easy for me to always be whats needed... a tank) but since im a university student( and 20 years old btw) so ill probably wont be here 2-3 days when i have my exams and such but ill always be online most of the day (im night person so about from 15:00-4:00 gmt+1).My greatest defect:im unlucky(i know its laughable but seriusly) i always lack gold and gear (since i cant find any good groups to go get some gear and becouse i dont have the gear i cant find good groups to get better gear...and seriusly i tried looking for decent groups atleast, but the half quits half way through a dungeon ,and the other half quits becouse so many ppl quit...you know the drill) and thats why im looking forward to WAR becouse you can lvl trough PvP if you wish and get the gear aswell(Not some grind fest) and generally dont depend on me with luck (thats one of the reasons i would like to be in a good and active guild:there are always ppl present so i dont have to depend on the lfg option ,but dont worry i dont turn down ppl who need help either).Finally :run me through basics (sure a tanks a tank ,and i know how to play one well ,but i was talking skills and tactics that are game specific) and you'll get a tank that follows orders , knows what he's doing and what he should do and some1 who you know is always there(ok that last part was a "bit" cheesy ...but true!)

Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?:
Not yet ,but i will in the coming days( unfortunatly i live in Hungary so i cant get the standard pre-order pack, plus the CE is sold out already darn being a small insignificant country with high piracy )(what a drag we only get a T-shirt here as a bonus)

Computer specs and Internet connection:
Well its old AMD Sempron 3200
7600gt
1G ram
and 4mbs net

How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN:
theravager@t-online.hu
itahnep@gmail.com
(could you send to both just in case?)

P.S.:Srry for having to read through all of that but im also a long winded writer(well i want to write down everything and then explain it all, and then a new thought pops in to mind and then another and so on)and on a foot note i will always play PvP(since they promised you do the game that way aswell) but if you need an extra member in a party/raid ill gladly join in PvE (plus i love the lore so ill probably do quests too)

(if you turn down my application ,then could you plz point me to a semi-hardcore guild that is on good terms with your group ,becouse im really and truly got sick of "vapour" and generally useless guilds...ty)

Talos

Back to top Go down

Talos :Black Ork application Empty Re: Talos :Black Ork application

Post  Talos Mon Aug 11 2008, 03:36

Eh srry for the grammar...and the lack of " , "-s i tend to forget these when i start writing(then edit the post...and then edit it again ,and again etc. it kinda gets untrackable in the end what did i just type

Talos

Back to top Go down

Post  Rear_Assault Mon Aug 11 2008, 03:45

No worries m8 Very Happy gl with the app & someone higher up will get back to you soon
Rear_Assault
Rear_Assault
Marauder
Marauder

Male Number of posts : 121
Class : Shaman
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Talos Mon Aug 11 2008, 04:07

Thx Smile

Talos

Back to top Go down

Post  Olthrion Mon Aug 11 2008, 05:36

Thank you for your application.
Could you give us a bit more information on what you have done in PvE/PvP before?
When asking this we are primarely looking into the previous WoW experience.
The lack of CE is a concern as we look very favourably at the headstart.
We will be in touch with you shortly.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Talos Mon Aug 11 2008, 17:32

Well lets see...i only got to the more basic instances where you could accomplish something with smaller weaker groups (scarlet mon,black fathom depths...the standard ,plus to be honest its been awhile so dont really remember the names plus didnt really care what "instance number 22,5#"-s name is) in battle grounds i did the capture the flag and the objective capture were good at those mostly a win for our team (srry , again never could memorize the names and one man cant win a team game)...but i quit WoW pretty early considering ,becouse when a game becames a chore i usually quit it (and when you just grind 3-4 days at the same mobs just to get an item or lvl ,or have to stand around ,again 3-4 days in a row, just to get into a group for some instance you dont really care about ,well i would say that thats the point it got a chore)Plus i like to take my time and explore a little ,see the sites etc. so usally lvl slowly at the beginning ,i can do lvl grind if thats what you want (so ill just make an alt in my ingame free time and lvl that one slowly)But like i said i dont do these games for teh loot ,but becouse i want to bash other ppl heads in , take their objective etc. (i really dont care about bashing togather some overpowered mob with some base AI programming,sure it can be a challenge but i prefer the live ones ...sure sometimes they have even less intellect then said mobs but still)and thats why WAR is a game for me(since like i wrote earlier you can lvl trough PvP and can buy the best PvP oriented gear aswell ,so no more waiting half a day for a group that'll stay togather for about 30mins or getting dissed becouse dont what a this and that run is becouse you couldnt care less) but most of my PvP time was with GW since the armor is a given for everyone(atleast in pre-nightfall) and you can get the apropriate gear from a simple collector (seriusly most of the stuff they give is amost as good as any green or yellow with minor differences)but finding a good group was still a chore (especially with my bad luck,seriusly my guild m8 ,with same stuff as me,could find 3-4 good groups a day...i was lucky to get 2 mediocre ones) well thats it basically...like i said i dont really have great accomplishments( especially after reading the other applicants forms of "i was the best ,the greatest in this and this" i cant really gloat about these kind of things) But i have importent qualities that i didnt really see mentioned:im team player and a helpfull one ,and even if i get owned by the best 1v1 ,this isnt a solo game and ill strive to be the best i can be when there are ppl that are counting on me(and can do their part of course)(ok again cheesy but also again...true)

Talos

Back to top Go down

Post  Talos Mon Aug 11 2008, 17:48

And again pretty long...Well looking forward to your reply( and if im not accepted ,then could you plz point me to a semi-hardcore and active guild that is on good terms with you ,becouse i really wish to be in a good guild for a change...ty Smile )

Talos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down